All hydrogeological and geophysical surveys
Analysis and studies for all types of facilities
Hydrogeological and geophysical surveys are in high demand due to their usefulness for different situations. They are requested for the installation of solar parks, to open wells, to guarantee electrical safety or to verify that everything is in accordance with the project of a work.
- Pull-out tests for solar panel posts. They are carried out to analyze how the winds acts on the vertical and horizontal direction of the solar panel before an installation in a photovoltaic solar park. Thanks to this, the best anchoring and protection of the plates is achieved.
- Calculation of structures for telecommunication towers. This work allows to measure the force of the winds, to choose the best location in the installation of the electrical towers. These isolated installations need optimal anchoring to resist the strong onslaught of the wind.
- Resistivity tests for earth connections. We measure the ability of the grounds to remove electricity. The resistivity varies from one region to another and according to the nature of the terrain, in addition, environmental changes also influence it.
- Building quality tests. These studies are carried out on finished works to control the absence of damage and guarantee that the work has been carried out according to the project. For this work it is necessary to have a construction quality control laboratory like ours.
- Hydrogeological surveys and legalization of wells. It is impossible to know if there is water in an area without carrying out a geophysical investigation of the soil. In this sense, we are in charge of carrying out the hydrogeological study for wells and their legalization, a determining and obligatory aspect before the Administration.
Build over safe ground
«Geotechnical guarantees are not optional. We are risking security."
Carrying out a soil investigation and preparing the relevant geotechnical report is one of the most invisible jobs that exist on a construction site. But at the same time, key to building on insurance. If the job has been well done, no one will pay attention to the ground. If it has been omitted, sooner or later it will come out and make it clear that we cannot play with security.
Geotechnical guarantees allow you to optimize your work budget and avoid unpleasant surprises in the future. Our advice is to remember them before building, and not when it is too late.
This is how we work at Ingeom
We take care of all the previous technical and environmental requirements of a project so that it can start in the shortest possible time.
We expedite all the paperwork
We process and present to the Administration all permits and technical and environmental documentation prior to a work.
We release other professionals
Our work helps other construction professionals, by not needing to deal with presenting these reports to the Administration.
We are in control of current regulations
We facilitate the entire process for other professionals and individuals while gaining peace of mind, since we are up to date with current regulations.